Hey guys! As you see, I struggle in keeping my blog updated at the moment due to time lack.
So I recommend visiting my Social Media accounts to see what's going on! :3
>> ... Instagram | Youtube | Facebook | ..... more

Montag, 1. Juli 2019

ComicCon Germany 2018 with Alyson Tabbitha!!


Finally! I made it! xD After a year.. but! I think, today ist perfect, because it's now exactly 1 year this happened! I visited the Comic Con Germany 2018 in Stuttgart to meet Alyson Tabbitha!!



I still grin like an idiot whenever I think of this day... xD (now imagine my stoopid face while editing this video, lol).
Alyson is such an awesome woman. I barely find words.. She is SO incredible cute and caring. Watching her interact with her fans melts your heart away, I tell you. This woman has one of the purest hearts in this world and if you haven't met her already: you should!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen